Executive Officer (Education 2)
Ref : MP/EO(E2)/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Undertake office administration work including managing the filing system, office layout and office environment, facilities and equipment, logistic planning and coordination etc.;
- supervise and coordinate the work of clerical staff of the Education Division;
- prepare annual budget and procurement management including purchase of furniture and equipment, managing purchase through e-procurement system and control of general stock control;
- provide logistic support for meetings and events at Division level;
- assist in the compilation of financial documents and fixed assets registration of the Division;
- liaise between the schools and the Training and Welfare Section in all matters relating to the staff welfare activities; and
- management of the Division's archives and records.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- preferably 2 years' experience in office administration at supervisory level with sound knowledge about office management;
- experience in procurement and preparing budget an advantage;
- experience in organizing ceremonies and event preferable;
- proficient in general office skills including general applications of Microsoft Office;
- proficient in writing reports and memos in Chinese and English; and
- basic knowledge in book-keeping an advantage.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 December 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah's personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2019 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER