Assistant Housing Manager
Ref : A3/AHM/PD/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Conduct lease negotiation to achieve the best deal;
- prepare annual budgets and maintain control over management expenditure of buildings;
- approve the specifications of works, award services or works and make recommendations on selection of contractors / service providers for superior's approval;
- conduct site visits including surprise night checks;
- check rent collection reports, receipts, debit notes issued by Rent Collection Office, conduct rent chasing and approve updating of the Tenant System;
- attend complaints, enquiries and requests made by tenants through meetings, telephone conversations and visits;
- submit reports to superiors, recommend course of action, draft correspondence and make email replies on leasing enquiries; and
- attend emergency calls and urgent duty round the clock.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Housing Management or equivalent;
- a membership of Hong Kong Institute of Housing or equivalent;
- well conversant with the Building Management Ordinance, the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance, the Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) (Amendment) Ordinance, Building (Minor Works) Regulation, Building Energy Efficiency Ordinance, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and other related ordinances; and
- a minimum of 8 years' working experience in property management and leasing of which 3 years should be in a managerial position or 5 years in a supervisory position.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 December 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER