Resident Service Co-ordination Manager
Founded in 1887, the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Charity Foundation is a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic health care, etc. As an NGO with staff of over 350 members, we are now looking for highly dedicated and self-motivated persons to join the Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home in Kowloon Bay, which is a subvented home providing 238 residential places.
* NO Rank with cash allowance
Ref : ANNH/RSCM - MP
Key Responsibilities :
Assist the Superintendent in the daily operation of nursing department; prepare annual nursing manpower plan, ensure clinical nursing service quality, and supervise nursing staff, etc.
- Holder of the Certificate of Registration and a valid Registered Nurse Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong, or equivalent;
- At least Grade E in English Language (Syl. B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE, or equivalent; A relevant Degree will be an advantage;
- 3 years or more post-registration experience in subvented or private nursing homes;
- Proven leadership, and good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
Terms of Appointment and Application Procedures :
Fixed-term contract will be offered to the suitable candidates and renewal based on satisfactory performance.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Administration Manager, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home, 2/F Kowloon Bay Health Center, 9 Kai Yan Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon on or before 15 December 2018 (Saturday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.