Assistant Manager (Humanitarian Education)
Job Purpose :
Responsible in planning and implementation of events, programs or projects related to Humanitarian Education.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible in planning, organizing and implementation of humanitarian education related projects such as International Mooting Competition and Humanity Exploring Tour of Humanity Campus
- Act as the key focal point to collaborate with internal and external partners on humanitarian education related projects
- Assist in formulating the scope, methodology and mechanisms of advocacy campaign to enhance the awareness of Hong Kong Public about local and global humanitarian issues
- Assist in promoting humanitarian values more effectively through social media platforms
- Provide administrative support and foster internal discussion in execution of humanitarian education related projects and formulation of humanitarian agenda
- Assist in maintaining and developing volunteer and trainer groups in contribution to promote humanitarian values and agenda
- A good university degree preferably in social science or communications discipline
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification working experience
- Strong interest in humanitarian work
- Sound interpersonal, communication and event management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and oral (including Putonghua)
- Immediate available is preferred
Contract Period: Fixed contract until 31 March 2020.
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 12 December 2018.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.