Psychological Well-being Officer
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To provide low intensity interventions for clients at risk of or with mild to moderate common mental disorders;
- To be responsible for person-centred interviews, provision of guided self-help groups and psychoeducational groups;
- To assist in the development of protocols and public education activities;
- To be responsible for providing regular status update on user recruitment, assisting in marketing and research evaluation; and
- To assist in communication with internal and external stakeholders and analysis of research data, and report writing.
- University graduate in Psychology with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience preferred;
- Proficient in research and research-related software applications (e.g. SPSS);
- Passion in mental health services with community-based and interdisciplinary mindset;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and empathy;
- Strong commitment to creating social change through high quality research;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure; and
- May be required to work evening shift and on Saturday.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.