Occupational Therapist I/II (Full Time / 0.5)
A non-profit organization, dedicated to provide comprehensive services to support people of all ages and with all grades of intellectual disabilities and their families, invites applications for the above position.
Ref : OTI/II/23/11/18/M
Provide clinical training and OT outreaching services for the people with intellectual disabilities at school and adult services settings.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Holder of a Certificate of Registration (Part I / & II) & a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board of HK
- HKCEE Eng. (Syl B) & Chi grade E or above, or equivalent, fluency in written and spoken English & Chinese
- At least 3 years post-qualification of experience in occupational therapy after attainment of the Certificate of Registration (Part I) (Applicable to OTI)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Mature, highly motivated and dedicated person
- Work at shifted location
Please send the completed Job Application Form ( can be downloaded from http://www.hongchi.org.hk/en_menucontent.asp?id=45 ) and mark "Confidential & Ref. No." to Services Management Office, Hong Chi Association, Pinehill Village, Chung Nga Road, Nam Hang, Tai Po, N.T. or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.