Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated on the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by a knowledgeable, caring team and technologically advanced resources.
Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join us :
Ref No : LM-LAB-MP20181121
This senior position requires a team player with good work ethics and strong communication skills to provide clear direction as well as :
- Manage day-to-day laboratory technical and non-technical resources and operations
- expand staff knowledge base, skill sets, scope of influence and competencies
- have sound leadership skills
- carries strong commitment to the delivery and advancement of quality services and practice
- have the ability to motivate staff, promote a positive professional direction and image
- More than 5 years of experience at a supervisory level in a clinical laboratory setting
- Master degree in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- Registered MT part I of Hong Kong Medical laboratory Technologists Board
- Previous management experience is a must
- Flexible and adaptable to cover changing needs of the Hospital
- Competent in both oral and written English & Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at email@example.com . Please quote the Ref. No. on the cover.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.