Youth Outreach - Concorde Psychological Service is a team of the mental health professionals that specialize in psychological assessments and therapy services. We are committed to help adolescents and family members in our community who are experiencing family issues and psychological problems.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our clinic to assist with reception and clerical work.
Ref : CPS/1811/57
- Providing secretarial support to the Clinical Psychologists and Counsellor
- Providing administrative and clerical support for the daily operation including filing, record keeping, data entry, basic accounting recording and purchasing
- Performing receptionist duties and answering general enquiries
- Scheduling appointments and handling enquiries form
- Coordinating meetings and taking minutes
- Collecting and organizing clients' information and other relevant materials
- Supporting procurement and material management of the center
- Performing ad-hoc duties
- Higher Diploma or above (Higher Diploma in Psychology and Social Science is preferred)
- Grade E or above in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE or Level 3 or above English Language and Chinese Language in DSE
- Experience in working with the psychological service or NGOs is highly preferred as the candidate may need to oversee activities of adolescents when parents are in therapy sessions
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), English and Chinese Word Processing. Competency in Excel is preferred
- Polite and reliable; able to work under fast-pacing environment; prudent with good communication skills
- Work 44 hours per week (5 working days, working from Tuesday to Saturday)
Fringe benefits including MPF, medical insurance package, maternity or paternity leave, marriage leave and compassionate leave, etc. are offered to the right candidate.
Please send full resume with expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon the completion of the recruitment exercise.