Senior Social Worker / Social Worker
Change Your Future and The Future for Children in Hong Kong.
Join Our Team.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother's Choice.
Position Description :
Walking along side our clients - Child, Youth, Family, this role offers professional and holistic case management services to children within Pregnant Girls Services, Child Care Home and Adoption Services.
Ref : MP/161118/SSWSW
Key Responsibilities :
- Casework and support services including proactively reach out and engage our client, comprehensive assessment of the child, youth and family, provide support and counselling services to parents
- Work with respective Government bodies, other NGOs
- Plan, lead and support programs and activities
- Maintain case history records and prepare reports accurately and timely
- Registered Social Worker, with at least 2 years' experience in child, youth & family related discipline
- With more than 5 years of relevant experience are required for the Senior Social Worker position
- Good knowledge in areas of parenting, child development or child protection
- Strong critical thinking in assessment and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
To Apply :
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref : MP/161118/SW) and expected salary to Assistant Director, Human Resources, Mother's Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email firstname.lastname@example.org ; fax 2525 7445.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother's Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
About Mother's Choice :
Mother's Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.