Assistant Manager (Humanitarian Education)
Job Purpose :
Responsible in planning and implementing activities and programs related to humanitarian education for the general public, staff and volunteers to disseminate the humanitarian values.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible in maintaining a war-themed experiential program namely War Zone 90 and guided tour programs to the Humanitarian Education Centre
- Responsible in planning and implementing a series of annual events for disseminating humanitarian values, such as People in War day camp, Youth International Humanitarian Law Moot, Top Ten Humanitarian Election, etc.
- Assist in supporting an agency level project namely Humanity Campus to encourage primary and secondary school students to participate in various humanitarian activities
- Deliver workshops / trainings / programs on humanitarian education and dissemination
- Assist in maintaining and developing volunteer groups in contribution to the humanitarian education programs and research works
- Degree holder preferable in Social Science or Education
- Interested in Humanitarian Values, Fundamental Principles and Humanitarian issues
- Experience in Humanitarian Education and/or Dissemination activities and programs is preferable
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and oral (including Putonghua)
- Good communication, program planning, innovative thinking and interpersonal skills, mature and able to work independently and under pressure
Contract Period : 2 years (renewable)
Please send application together with full curriculum vitae and expected salary to the Head of Human Resources, 9/F, Hong Kong Red Cross Headquarters, 19 Hoi Ting Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 05 December 2018.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Agency's data protection policy for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be kept on our files up to a period of 6 months.