Superintendent (Operations and Administration)
SARDA invites applications for the post of Superintendent (Operations and Administration) at the Shek Kwu Chau Treatment and Rehabilitation Centre.
Job ref : (138) in ADM 525/01 V (MP)
- A university degree from a recognized university of relevant discipline, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 12 years managerial and administrative experience, with hands-on experience in the day-to-day management of a residential treatment and rehabilitation centre;
- Well-experienced in capital works, project management, risks and crisis management;
- Prudent financial management skills;
- Excellent communication skills with good command in both Chinese and English; and
- Creative thinking and experienced in launching new initiatives.
- To be the Officer-in-charge of the Centre;
- Responsible for the overall management and performance of the Centre;
- To stay on-call and overnight at the Centre to meet operational needs.
Monthly salary starts from HK$70,590.
Applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with a cover letter and a CV (indicating present and expected salary, and date of availability) by mail to Administrative Secretary, The Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers, 3/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 29 November 2018. Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line). The Society reserves the right not to fill the post.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.