Assistant Executive Director 助理總幹事 (Residential Services 住宿服務)
Youth Outreach (YO) was founded in 1991 to provide comprehensive crisis intervention services for at-risk youth. We operate on a 24-hour basis with outreaching and counseling services, as well as emergency short-term accommodation for these young people, with a view to turning them into responsible members of the community.
We are looking for a dedicated professional in youth services to succeed our Assistant Executive Director (Residential Services) (AED(RS)).
Ref : HQ/1811/56
Fully committed to YO's Vision, Mission and Values, the AED(RS) will report to the Executive Director (ED) and be held accountable to YO Committee on Residential & Counseling Services and Executive Committee via ED with the following key responsibilities :
- To oversee YO's Residential Services (RS).
- To be responsible for the KPIs agreed with SWD for RS.
- To design and implement new and ongoing strategies to support RS development, including designing new service programmes, setting up of the related service standards and policies, reporting of programme progress, recruitment and development of staff.
- To support and supervise Case Managers and Case Workers in handling difficult and crisis cases.
- To lead RS's operating units to work closely with other teams in YO as part of our "value chain".
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Social Work. Registered Social Worker.
- Master Degree or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Possess youth work knowledge and experience, especially with regard to at-risk youth in a hostel setting.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of practical experience and 5 years of supervisory and managerial experience in youth work, especially at-risk youth respectively.
- Demonstrate strong competencies in strategic planning, communication, interpersonal relationship and leadership skill with the ability to handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment.
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and preferably Putonghua.
How to apply :
Interested candidates should send an application letter and a full CV with expected salary and available date :
- by email to email@example.com ; OR
- by mail to the Senior Administrative Manager, Headquarters, 5/F, Youth Outreach Jockey Club Building, 2 Holy Cross Path, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong.
Please mark "Confidential - Application for the post of AED(RS)" on all correspondence.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.