* MPS Point 1-10, $13,045 - $22,865
Entry Requirements :
- Attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language / English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- PC literate; and
- Relevant experience or qualification would be an advantage.
To provide operational support to Reception and Records Office*.
- Undertake patient registration;
- Arrange booking for patients;
- Answer public / patient enquiries; and
- Housekeeping of patient records.
Five-day week, 14 days' annual leave and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 1 ($13,045) per month and will be offered a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ), to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 23 November 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Assistant Clerk" and reference number "PP202ACRRO" on the envelope / subject of the email and the Application Form. Shortlisted applicants may be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.