Full Time Physiotherapist (I) 全職一級物理治療師
To cope with the organization's service growth, we are now seeking a high caliber candidate for the above position.
Job Ref : CRS/PT/17093/JUMP
- To provide community-based rehabilitation service including institution and outreach service
- To plan and implement treatment programmes for clients
- To supervise Physiotherapist (II) and other supportive staff
- Holders of Degree or Professional Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Registered in Hong Kong Physiotherapists Board with a valid practicing certificate
- Experience in geriatrics will be an advantage
- Able to work well in a team and also independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and English Language
- Applicant with lesser experience will be considered as Physiotherapist (II)
Staff Benefits :
- Regular Sunday and Public Holidays off
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by email to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.