Ref : A3/ADC/AD/BC/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide clerical services for meetings of the Board and the senior management;
- provide clerical and administrative support in organizing events for the formation of the Board;
- compile meeting / function attendance records and leave records for Board Members;
- compile updated and accurate activities schedules for the notification of Directors and the senior management; and
- provide administrative support for the Association of Past and Present Directors of the TWGHs.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience; and
- proficient in computer applications knowledge.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 21 November 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 28 February 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER