Assistant Teacher (AT) (Science)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI and DSS School
Invitation to apply for the above post starting in November 2018.
Qualifications and Experience :
- A recognized science degree; priority is given to applicants with laboratory experience
- Ability to teach in fluent English preferred
- Relevant teaching experience preferred
- To teach the relevant subject (0.4 of a regular teacher's teaching load)
- Lesson substitution, if required
- To carry out administrative duties of co-curricular activities and other school duties as assigned by the School Principal
The salary, from $20,200 to $24,300 in six increments, will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Generous medical benefits.
Applications with a covering letter and detailed resume with supporting documents of HKCE / HKDSE / HKAL examination results and university transcripts should be sent by post to : The Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong.
Please mark clearly on the envelope the name of the post applied for.
The closing date of application is 16th November, 2018. Applicants not invited for interviews within three weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.