Job Ref : (132) in ADM 525/01 V (MP)
Reporting to the Administrative Secretary and leading a small team of the Accounts Unit, the incumbent is responsible for :
- all-round finance functions such as, financial budget and report, payment and budgetary control, payroll and benefit administration, cash flow control, inventory control, tendering and procurement;
- full-set accounting including month-end closing;
- organising / assisting in audits and liaising with external auditor;
- all related financial analysis and financial management of the Society;
- reviewing / developing internal control system, accounting policies and purchasing guidelines;
- service costing and budgeting, preparation of management and performance reports;
- communication and correspondence with various funders;
- assisting in the review of retirement scheme & insurance arrangement;
- other ad hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related discipline, or professional qualification such as HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent;
- Post qualification experience at supervisory level;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Well organized, independent, strong interpersonal skill, sound report writing skill, strong sense of responsibility and can do attitude;
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting system.
Salary : Starting from HK$55,705 to HK$70,090 per month
Applicants should send their completed application form ( obtainable by downloading from the Society's official website http://www.sarda.org.hk ) together with a cover letter and a CV (indicating present and expected salary, and date of availability) by mail to Administrative Secretary, The Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers, 3/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail to email@example.com not later than 15 November 2018. Please mark the job reference number in the email (subject-line). The Society reserves the right not to fill the post.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.