Information Technology Officer (Project)
With a staff force of over 1000, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 3600 persons with disabilities through over 40 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the position.
Sham Shui Po / code : ITO-SSP
- Collect and analyze user requirements and work processes to prepare user requirement specifications
- Prepare tender and project documents, monitor project progress
- Manage and coordinate with users and outsourcing vendors on all project implementation activities
- Provide support and training to end-users
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' solid experience in project leading / coordination, business analysis or process re-engineering for IT systems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office 365, Documents Management System, Knowledge Management System, Workflow System or Business Intelligence Tools is a plus
- Experience in managing outsourced IT vendors is highly preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2018.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.