With a staff force of over 1000, Fu Hong Society is dedicated to providing a wide spectrum of rehabilitation services to approximately 3600 persons with disabilities through over 40 service units. Applications are now invited to take up the position.
Code : ST
- Deliver speech therapy services for persons with intellectual disabilities and children with special needs
- Provide clinical and diagnostic services including screening, assessment, individual and group speech therapy
- Provide professional talks, consultations, and staff trainings
- Work as a member of the multidisciplinary team in delivery of services
- Carry out and assist in clinical studies and programme evaluation
- Working on Saturdays or evenings may be required
- Bachelor degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences from a local university or equivalent
- Associate / full member of the Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (HKAST)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in working with persons with disabilities or children with special needs are preferred
Interested parties please send application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Fu Hong Society, G/F., No. 2A Po On Road, Cronin Garden, Shamshuipo, Kowloon or email to email@example.com by 15 November 2018.
Fu Hong Society is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be assessed in the strictest confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 3 months.