Occupational Therapist (Temporary Part-time)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for candidates to take up a survey of customer needs on Rehabus.
Ref : PT/OT_RB_NOV2018_MP
- Conduct on board survey about customer needs of Rehabus
- Observe the physical conditions of the customers using Scheduled Route Service
- Have a Certificate of Registration and a valid Practicing certificate issued by the respective Occupational Therapist Board, Hong Kong
- Work independently and flexibly on weekdays afternoon during the period of November 2018 to February 2019
- Ride on Rehabus vehicles for conducting on board surveys in territory wide in Hong Kong
- Hourly rate : HK$400 - HK$500 (commensurate with qualifications and experience)
Please indicate the availability of working hours / days per week / days from November 2018 to February 2019 in the application.
Interested parties please email your full resume with reference code to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Senior Manager (HR), Room 12, 1/F, Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon, Hong Kong on or before 12 November 2018.
Applicants not invited for interview before 24 November 2018 should consider their applications unsuccessful. Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. All applications would be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer