Officer (Elderly Service)
2- year Renewable Contract
Ref No : HKCSS/089/2018
- Responsible for engaging stakeholders to work on elderly service and related policy development.
- Responding to new social agenda, welfare priorities and social innovation, by conducting focus groups and surveys, writing and presenting papers with good analysis on social needs and recommendation on service solutions.
- Enabling the Council to set welfare agenda in response to social needs and advocate for improvement of concerned services and policies.
- Formulate directions and strategies to user groups empowerment.
- Promote pioneering and innovative service response with the sector to fill service gaps.
- Foster exchanges with international and regional counterparts for development of practice advancement and local agenda.
- Enhance multi-disciplinary collaboration in facing aging population.
- A recognized degree in social work or social science, with 3-years' post qualification experience.
- A good understanding of services in elderly, long term care and aging policy will be definite advantages.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Flexibility towards your work, and the ability to operate under pressure and multi-tasking where necessary.
- Eagerness to network with cross-service and multi-disciplinary team to develop skills, knowledge and experience.
- Ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5-day work per week. 15-day annual leave.
Please send your application with expected salary to Room 1303, 13/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com . Reference No. should be quoted on envelope or email header. Only shortlisted applications will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months. The Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For our Policy on Employment of People with Disabilities, please refer to our website at http://www.hkcss.org.hk