New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
(Residential Services) (Shatin)
- To assist in planning, implementing and evaluating the rehabilitation services rendered;
- To ensure the services meet the objectives and to achieve quality standards;
- To assist in emergencies and crisis management;
- To render casework and group work service to service users on various aspects of their adjustment and delivery of holistic care;
- To develop recovery-oriented services and other related initiatives for service users and their carers;
- To provide supervision and support to team members and monitor their performance;
- To collect and compile reports and statistic on the service performance and outcomes;
- To monitor programmes, annual budget and expenditure of hostel;
- To liaise with internal and external bodies on matters relating to service users' welfare; and
- To assist in overseeing the daily operation of the centre.
- A recognized University degree in Social Work;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in residential and psychiatric rehabilitation services;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good people management skills and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; and
- Genuine commitment to the objectives of the Association as well as recovery-oriented practice.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.