New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness
- To provide supervision and support to staff team and monitor staff's performance;
- To identify and assess the mental health needs of the community and service users and develop services or initiatives to meet service users various needs;
- To assist the Officer-in-charge for formulation of annual service planning, implementing and evaluating the three tier services rendered;
- To liaise with agencies and organizations of local district and welfare agencies on matters relating to the rehabilitation plan of service users and to promote service image;
- To collect and compile reports and statistic on the service performance and outcomes; and
- To assist in overseeing the daily operation of the centre.
- A recognized University degree in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Good people management skills and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.