Founded in 1954, The Mental Health Association of Hong Kong is a social service organization embracing the vision of "MENTAL HEALTH FOR ALL". Our missions are to provide quality rehabilitation for service users, to create positive workplace for staff and to enhance mental wellness for public. We are looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Major responsibilities are to :
- support the Executive Committee in planning and development of service, and execution of strategic plans / policies;
- oversee the smooth and effective operation of the organization services, including human resources, system development and financial management;
- provide leadership and direction for continuous improvement and assist in developing middle management; and
- represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partners.
Candidates should have :
- a recognized Master Degree, or equivalent; post-graduate training in mental health, human resources or management an advantage;
- minimum 10 years' post-qualifications experience preferably in social service or non-profit organizations, with at least 3 years in senior management positions;
- experience in organizational performance management, strategic planning and service development;
- strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- good command in both English and Chinese language.
From MPS point 40, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send application with full resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number to: Human Resources Department, 1/F, Jockey Club Building, 2 Kung Lok Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
Deadline for application : 12 November 2018
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Selected applicant is required to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).