Play Environment Project Assistant
Playright Children's Play Association (Playright) is a charity that seeks to enrich the life of every child through quality play.
Play Environment Service provides advocacy projects to support the development of inclusive, safe and accessible play spaces creating a variety of play experiences for the Children.
Responsible for providing administrative and operation support for Playground advocacy and children's participation project(s).
- To provide programme support of workshops and functions in Play Environment Projects
- To assist in office administration and clerical duties to support daily operations
- To cooperate with volunteers and children in Play Environment Projects
- To update project website and social media, e.g. Facebook
- To support any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or above in Recreation or Social Science or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge, Chinese and English word processing proficient in design software is preferred
- Having experience in administration and working with children
- Working location : Kwai Hing, Kwun Tong
- Work on weekends / public holidays at time is required
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Prospective employee is requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check on voluntary basis.
Interested parties please send in applications with full resume and expected salary to email@example.com
All personal data will only be used for recruitment purpose only. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise.