BAFS, Business Studies and Humanities Teacher
HKUGA College is now inviting applications for the above teaching position.
BAFS, Business Studies and Humanities Teacher - Short term substitute teacher covering staff on leave (5 Nov 18 - 11 Jan 19)
- be responsible for teaching S4 BAFS, S3 Business Studies and S1 Integrated Humanities
- possess a recognized degree and relevant professional teaching qualifications or experiences
- have sound subject knowledge and teaching skills
- are familiar with the HKDSE curriculum of BAFS
- demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- efficient in managing administrative matters
- have strong language skills, fluent in English
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit application with a full curriculum vitae, including present and expected salary and details of two referees by mail to : The Principal, HKUGA College, 9 Nam Fung Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application : 4 November 2018
Information submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.