Centre In-charge (Ethnic Minorities Programmes) (Tuen Mun)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
(Non-subvented) (Ref : SSD-SHI-002/JP)
- Degree holder with RSW qualifications;
- Min. 4 years of supervisory exp. in Social Services;
- Competent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience in serving Ethnic Minorities community is needed;
- Manage centre administration, staff supervision and reports to the funder;
- Conduct, monitor and evaluate direct services; organize and implement center-based and outreach community integration programmes;
- Write funding proposals for service development;
- Network with schools / NGOs / churches / government departments and other community stakeholders;
- Develop locality work for enhancing social integration and racial harmony;
- Shift-work, including night-duty and weekends should be required.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to : Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.