Senior Medical Officer / Medical Officer (Part-time)
Founded in 1887, we are a non-governmental organization committed to the development and provision of quality holistic health care service to the community of Hong Kong. Our current services include elderly service, chaplaincy ministry, outreaching rehabilitation service, an institute promoting holistic health and holistic care, etc. We have a staff team of about 250 members, and we are now looking for the following high-calibre person to join our Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home in Kowloon Bay, which is a subvented home providing 238 residential places.
Ref : ANNH/SMO/MO(PT) - MP
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide medical consultation and clinical / treatment service to elderly residents;
- Partner with other healthcare professionals for providing holistic care services;
- Provide medical advice to healthcare professionals as well as residents' relatives;
- Monitor the operation of the pharmacy and pharmaceutical services provided;
- Conduct staff training in related discipline; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Qualification registered in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance;
- Holder of a valid practising certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 3 years' post-registration experience in medicine / geriatrics specialty is preferable; and
- Fluency in Cantonese.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume and expected salary to the Administration Manager, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Nursing Home, 2/F Kowloon Bay Health Centre, 9 Kai Yan Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon on or before 23 November 2018 (Friday), under confidential cover. Please mark on envelope the post of the job applied for.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.