Queen's College Old Boys' Association Secondary School (Tsing Yi) is looking for a high caliber candidate to take up the position of Principal (Principal 1) in September 2019.
- Willing to lead the school according to the Vision and Mission of the School Sponsoring Body and the Incorporated Management Committee;
- Possess a recognized Degree with Teacher Training;
- Attain Certificate of Principalship or expect to attain the Certificate before May 2019;
- Good commands of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Possess good leadership, communication, collaboration and analytical skills;
- Strong compassion in education;
- Possess knowledge of the development trend of education in Hong Kong and in the world.
Candidates who possess the following requirements can write to the Chairman of the Selection Board, Queen's College Old Boys' Association Secondary School Limited, QCOB Memorial Hall, Tung Lo Wan Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong on or before 3rd November 2018. Please attach your curriculum vitae, education belief and vision, two referees with your application letter and state "Application for Principal" on the Envelope.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.