- Formulate, co-ordinate and monitor, with reference to the Society's direction, the implementation plan for service development, including that for Supportive Learning Project, in the assigned region
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of special projects of the Society
- Supervise Centre Managers / Senior Centre Managers of service units of the assigned region so as to ensure that their performance meets the Society's standards and centres are providing quality service for the service users
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer / Deputy Chief Executive Officer in the overall service administration, including co-ordination of individual service teams, preparation of project proposals, funding applications, planning and development of new service projects / centres etc.
- Degree in Social Work
- At least 10 years' management experience
- High strategic thinking ability, good organizing and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable in mobilizing community resources
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese presentations
Interested parties please send application letter and full resume with expected salary and earliest available date to Human Resources Department, Heep Hong Society, Units J-L, 10/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or email email@example.com
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.