We are a charitable foundation aiming to support those in need in Hong Kong and mainland China. We assist under-funded services and pilot projects related to social welfare.
A qualified candidate to vet new funding applications, monitor charity projects and liaise with NGOs. Travel to mainland China is required.
- University degree holder
- Five years relevant work experience; China experience is an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of the social work field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese; fluent in Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good IT knowledge with high proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point
- Self-motivated, attention to details and good team spirit
- Able to handle projects independently
Applicants with less experience will also be considered for the position of Senior Project Officer.
Please apply in writing with full resume and expected salary by email to Ms Fanny Wong email@example.com
Information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.