Assistant Program Manager
Founded in 2006, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving family literacy. We provide easy access to the best children's books and educate parents and teachers to read aloud with children.
If you are as passionate as we are, we invite you to explore a career with Bring Me A Book Hong Kong.
The Assistant Program Manager is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director.
Job Summary :
- Work closely with our community partners (mainly schools and community centres) and donors to manage, implement and monitor the library and training programs
- Lead and execute corporate volunteer programs
- Assist in program promotion and expand our community partners network
- Assist the Program Director in planning, coordinating, organizing, and evaluating all the related special projects
- Provide support for events
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project management or similar, preferably in social services field
- Have extensive connections with kindergartens, primary schools and other NGOs would be an advantage
- Team player with good communication, planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, proactive with positive attitude
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literate
- Interest in issues related to children and family literacy
Generous salary commensurate with experience. 5-day work per week. 15-day annual leave. Medical benefits provided.
Please send a cover letter and full resume with present and expected salary to the Program Director, 7/F On Lan Centre, 11-15 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com before Oct 26, 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.