Physiotherapist I (Centre In-charge)
Ref : A3/PTI/IRCW/MIP
Location : Kennedy Town
Roles & responsibilities :
- Act as centre head to monitor daily operation and productivity of the team;
- provide clinical supervision to Physiotherapist II, Chinese Medicine Practitioner and frontline staff;
- act as case manager to develop, implement and manage individual case plans;
- arrange clinical assessment, design and implement rehabilitation training plans as well as design appropriate aids for service users;
- assist in planning and development of Rehabilitation Centre as well as implement staff training;
- assist in coordination and administration works;
- assess and evaluate carers' ability to cope with the patients on domiciliary limitations;
- educate and advise carers of appropriate physical treatment; and
- provide treatment to the frail elderly to improve their mobility and physical abilities in performing necessary activities.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent;
- a Certificate of Registration (Part Ia) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by Physiotherapists Board of Hong Kong;
- at least 5 years' post-qualification experience in physiotherapy, preferably in geriatric service;
- preferably attained English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE or equivalent; and
- proficiency in both English and Chinese Languages.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / academic results / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $48,540 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 25) plus a fixed monthly in-charge allowance of $2,500. Entry salary depends on years of recognized experience. The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 29 October 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER