Post Date: 12 Oct 2018
Functions: Health Care / Medical
Types: Full Time
Education: Certificate / Diploma
Health Care Assistant
Immediately required by a busy department
- Working as supporting personnel (a group of HCAs) in providing patient services under the supervision of registered nurses.
- Assist registered nurses to carry out simple procedures and prescribed treatment.
- F.6 graduate or above with pleasant manner.
- HCA training or education in recognized institution.
- Experience in handling medical equipment and instrument is preferable.
- 5.5 days' work. Shift duty. 8 working hours daily within 07:45 - 23:00 on Mon to Fri; 4 working hours within 07:45 - 16:00 on Sat.
No duty on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Late evening shift is required on rotation basis with transportation and shift duty allowance provided.
Attractive salary and fringe benefit commensurate with qualification and experience.
Please send application, date of availability and C.V. by email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.