Project Officer (Community & Educational Services)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operating currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
Kwai Tsing Community Green Station (CGS) Project
- To supervise and oversee the educational services from ideas, liaison, execution to completion;
- To collaborate with local stakeholders for environmental protection promotion activities;
- To be responsible for and manage various regular education programmes and featured events;
- To coordinate the volunteer work;
- To prepare various proposals and reports of the educational activities; and
- To manage promotional activities and social media channels.
- Diploma or above in environmental science / education / communication / marketing or other related discipline;
- Solid experience in marketing or events management is definitely an advantage;
- Experience in communicating with various parties for dispatch of recyclables;
- Mature, sociable and meticulous and able to work independently for multiple tasks and under pressure;
- Good command of both English and Chinese; and
- May be required to work in evening and on Saturday and Sunday.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.