Senior Activity Worker
Wholly owned by Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited
Post Code : EM-KCF-SAW
Main Duty :
- To assist the project of Home Learning Scheme for Ethnic Minority (EM) Children and Family.
- To facilitate the communication between Centre and EM families.
- To build up and strengthen the ethnic minorities community network in Kwai Tsing & Tsuen Wan district.
- To assist in organizing family activity and outing for EM families.
- Outdoor work and on-shift work are required.
- Secondary Graduates (HKCEE/HKDSE) or above.
- Fluent in English, with native proficiency in Urdu, Nepali or Hindi.
- Passionate in serving ethnic minorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated, open-minded and responsible.
- With native proficiency in Chinese, with working experience in NGO and able to work immediately are preferable.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Salary : depends on qualifications and experiences
Interested parties may apply with resume and expected salary to Director at HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre, 22 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung or email@example.com (Please indicate the post code on the envelope).
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.