Head of Humanitarian and Social Services
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancy on contract basis.
(Choi Hung) (Non-subvented) (Ref : SSD-000-001/JP)
- RSW with Degree or above in Social Work, Management, Theology or relevant disciplines with top notch management skills;
- Min. 8 years of working exp. in NGO is a must and with proven track record in project management, funding applications, new projects setup and staff supervision;
- Proven success as a people leader in teambuilding and mentoring, etc.; and demonstrated experience in strategic oversight role of funding portfolio;
- Exp. in collaborating with different parties including gov't bureau / depts, funding bodies, NGOs, community and ethnic minority groups, etc;
- Budget sensitive with exp. in managing non-subvented services and/or self-finance projects;
- With strong passion in serving the vulnerable groups in HK;
- Exceptional English and Chinese communications skills both oral and written;
- Assist to oversee a portfolio of funded projects and contributes to ongoing strengthening of internal systems to ensure effective implementation of quality programming and compliance;
- Support centres and units by suggesting new strategic directions and maintaining oversight of all funding in the portfolio;
- Identify new funding opportunities, develop proposals and budgets, review contracts, prepare reports and ensuring all entitlement criteria are met;
- Ensure positive relationships are maintained with stakeholders;
- Be responsible for the budget of programmes and ensure sustainability;
- Co-ordinate Church Ministry Network;
- Represent the Organization in welfare sector.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon by email to email@example.com
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.