Senior Nursing Practitioner
Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Nursing Practitioner.
Ref : SNP-PE/ME
- A recognized Bachelor's degree in nursing or above, or equivalent; preferably with a Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma in a nursing specialty;
- Registered at the Nursing Council of Hong Kong with a valid Practising Certificate;
- Registered Nurse, with minimum 5 years clinical experience in healthcare or gerontological care;
- English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Job Duties :
- Provide services to elderly with dementia, including assessment, treatment program planning and implementation;
- Conduct caregiver trainings;
- Develop collaborative relationship with clinical service providers, government departments and NGOs;
- Provide training and supervision to the staff;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Working Hours : 44 hours per week
Working location : Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.