Speech Therapist (contract renewable) full time【URGENTLY】
A dynamic elderly service organization URGENTLY requires competent candidates to fill above post for service delivery in our Care & Attention Homes and Day Care Centre.
Ref : ST-1018
Responsible for delivering speech therapy services for elderly residents and members in our Care Homes and Day Care Centre and provide talks, consultations and staff training.
- Bachelor degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Provide clinical and diagnostic services including screening, assessment, treatment, individual and group speech therapy
- Provide counseling to elderly residents and educating staff and carers to maximize the benefits of delivered therapy
- Experience in working with elderly is preferred
- Reliable and proactive, have a pleasant personality and can work independently
- A team player, well organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer attractive benefits packages to the right candidates.
Please send full resume, expected salary and date of availability under confidential cover to Admin & HR Manager, Helping Hand, 1/F., 12 Borrett Road, Central or email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 October 2018.
Applicants not contacted by 15 November 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.