Service Officer (Health) - Registered Nurse (Full-Time / Part-Time)
Give Your Career Meaning By Helping To Make Life Better For People Touched By Cancer
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
To cope with the increasing needs of cancer patients and our service expansion, we invite enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team, helping to make the cancer journey better for patients and care-givers. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Provide nursing consultation and case management: assess, plan, monitor and evaluate patient's care issue throughout the cancer journey;
- Render counseling service through hotline, group work, family and home bound service;
- Promote Evidence-Based Practice on symptom management, pain control, fatigue management and management of side effects, and
- Coordinate educational programmes, line up community resources and network with hospital.
- Degree in nursing with valid practicing certificate issued by Hong Kong Nursing Council;
- At least 3 years post-registration clinical experiences in hospital or community fields, retired nurse is also welcomed;
- Experience in Oncology Nursing, counseling and/or health education is an advantage, and
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary (please state "Position Application" on the envelope) to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.