Senior Service Manager (Service Administration)
Give Your Career Meaning By Helping To Make Life Better For People Touched By Cancer
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
To cope with the increasing needs of cancer patients and our service expansion, we invite enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team, helping to make the cancer journey better for patients and care-givers. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Develop departmental strategy, policy and process; evaluate service priorities and practices;
- Oversee overall service administration in supporting CancerLink Support Centres;
- Manage relief funds for patients and other funding support to other service partners such as self-help groups, hospitals and research institutes;
- Supervise Hotline Centre operation and special projects coordination;
- Handle inter-departmental collaboration;
- Assist Head of Service to lead the professional staff team's duties, and
- Assist the department to strengthen service statistics and revamp information system.
- Degree holder or above in administration or management studies with 6 years or above experience in management capacity;
- Solid knowledge and experience in general administration and project management;
- Excellent team player with strong sense of customer services and good relationship building;
- Experience in working for non-government organisation an advantage;
- Detail-minded, systematic and risk awareness in policy, procedure & data handling, and
- High proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary (please state "Position Application" on the envelope) to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.