Senior Service Manager (Service Operation)
Give Your Career Meaning By Helping To Make Life Better For People Touched By Cancer
We are Hong Kong's largest cancer support organisation, providing FREE information and professional support to anyone living with or affected by cancer through our network of CancerLink Support Centres.
To cope with the increasing needs of cancer patients and our service expansion, we invite enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team, helping to make the cancer journey better for patients and care-givers. Join us by putting care into action so no one faces cancer alone.
- Develop departmental strategy and service development with outcome measurements;
- Oversee Centres' operation and related client service activities;
- Execute quality assurance; ensure service implementation complied with ethnical practices and international professional standards;
- Lead the operation team to review streamline and reengineer the workflows and services in an efficient and effective manner;
- Collaborate and network community & hospital partners so as to increase service users and provide seamless care from hospital to community;
- Plan and conduct service promotion, act as the editor of the newsletter "Links" and publications of other psycho-education & health support materials, and
- Assist the department to strengthen service statistics and revamp information system.
- Degree holder or above in social work or health service related disciplines with 6 years or above experience in management capacity;
- Solid knowledge and experience in social and/or health service industries and community service center management;
- Knowledge in cancer care, counseling service and psychotherapeutic service an asset;
- Excellent team player and community networking;
- Experience in writing funding application proposals and reports, and
- High proficiency in written and oral English and Chinese.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested parties please send full C.V., current and expected salary (please state "Position Application" on the envelope) to email@example.com or Human Resources & Administration Department, Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Website : http://www.cancer-fund.org
All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidence.