Assistant Promotion Manager
S.K.H. St. Christopher's Home Limited is the largest non-governmental organization in Hong Kong providing residential child care service (Small Group Home and Foster Care Service) for children who cannot receive adequate family care. Other services include pre-primary education service (Nursery), Children Health Development Services, Service for New Arrivals and Low-income Families, Clinical Psychological Service and Social Enterprise. The Agency is looking for high caliber candidate(s) in resource development and marketing for the above position(s).
Ref No : AS/APM
Working Location : North Point
Main duties and Responsibilities :
- To develop and implement fundraising strategies in achieving annual donation target.
- In charge of the Home's annual promotional and fundraising campaign.
- To prepare funding proposals to solicit corporate sponsorship and maintain close corporate relations.
- To be responsible for the Home's communication materials, including homepage, newsletters, corporate leaflet, annual report and other promotional materials.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Translation or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4-year working experience in publication, event management and communications. Candidate with fundraising and e-marketing experience is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of web and graphic design software is definitely an asset.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- A good team player with strong sense of responsibility and attentive to details.
Interested parties please send full resume with day contact telephone no., expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail or to The Chief Executive, 15/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, H.K. by post not later than October 24, 2018. Applicants not interviewed by November 21, 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful. (Please quote ref. no and confidential on the envelope)
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.