Assistant Professional Services Manager (Children's Palliative Care)
Children's Cancer Foundation is a pioneer in providing children's palliative and home care services for 19 years in Hong Kong. We will further expand our services and would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- Assist the manager to lead and develop the children's palliative care service
- Provide case supervision to social workers of the Foundation
- Provide counselling services and conduct therapeutic groups for children with life-threatening / life-limiting illness and their families in both hospital and community setting
- Provide leadership in project management. Prepare proposals and develop new project initiatives for the Foundation with transdisciplinary approach
- A registered social worker with a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent. Relevant Master's Degree preferred
- At least 6 years of solid experience in working with children and families in casework and healthcare setting, 3 of which were specialised in clinical supervision and service management
- Detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skills and able to work independently
- Innovative and creative in new service development with excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Qualified and interested parties are invited to send in their applications with full resume and expected salary to The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.