Social worker 2
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for new project for capacity building and public education on mutual support and development of self-help groups in Hong Kong.
Ref : SW2_CRN-PW_OCT18
Key responsibilities :
- Provide community rehabilitation and self-management programs, psycho-social support services and organize community health education activities
- Develop service promotion plan and activities, facilitate service user participation and community partnership
- Registered Social Worker with bachelor degree in Social Work or above
- Minimum 3 years' social work experience and preferably with experience in working for people with chronic health conditions/community organizations
- Innovative, skills in networking, self-initiated, good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Skills in information technology and multimedia
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Duties in evenings, weekends and public holidays on need basis
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to Senior Manager (HR), Room 12, 1/F, Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19 October 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer