Assistant Operations Manager (Community Health Development Centers)
A non-profit making and inter-denominational Christian organization is now looking for high-caliber candidates who would align with our Mission : "Through a ministry of holistic care, we strive to share the Gospel and develop a Christian community. In the love of Christ, we deliver our service in a caring, professional and progressive spirit so that the lives of those serving and being served are mutually enriched." The position which paves for a rewarding career is :
Ref : PHS/AOM
- Assist Operations Manager and Operations General Manager in coordinating and managing administrative businesses including financial claims for CHDs
- Participate in other administrative works including system development; meeting coordination, supplies procurement, repair and maintenance, publicity and promotion works and etc.
- Assist to organize service quality programs and to conduct relevant training workshops
- Participate and facilitate Operation teams on data management and program evaluation works
- Assist in service planning and service development
- Align with Corporate Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' relevant working experiences; preferably in Primary and Community Health Services, Epidemiological and Public Health and etc.
- Sound and solid experiences in medical-social collaborations and/or in managing health and e-records is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills with servant leadership
- Mature, innovative, proactive and able to work independently
Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories before 20 October 2018 or via email to email@example.com (with reference no. quoted at the caption). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For details about our organization, please visit http://www.hohcs.org.hk
Prospective employees are requested to undergo / submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for work relating to children or mentally incapacitated persons before employment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.