Co-Parenting Counselor and Marriage Mediator at Kwun Tong Office (Half-time) (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- To provide Co-parenting counseling, parenting coach and family mediation service including casework, group work, and support services of various natures;
- To provide post-divorce support services to parents and children in the midst of family transition;
- To undertake promotion of family life education with special regards to separation, divorce, co-parenting and family transition;
- To develop the training manual and conduct the training courses on working with divorce families.
Entry Requirements :
(1) A recognized Degree in Social Work; (2) RSW; (3) Preferably Accredited Family Mediator or Certified Parenting Coordinator; (4) Good command of English and Chinese; (5) Previous working experience in a family service setting is a definite asset (Preferably with 3 years' relevant working experience).
Interested persons should apply with full resume stating expected salary to the Executive Director, at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax : 2526 3376.
Deadline for application : 20 October, 2018
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.