To Serve from September 2019
Applicants are invited for the post of Principal of St. Joseph's Primary School. An applicant should have the following minimum requirements :
- At least 5 years experience in school administration at PSM or higher level
- Preferably has completed the Certification for Principalship
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
The Selection Committee aims at identifying the following core attributes :
- Vision and values consistent with those of the school and the Sponsoring Body
- Understanding well the trends in education and curriculum in Hong Kong
- Expertise and ability in school administration and development
Please submit a letter of application with full CV and a statement outlining aspirations and plans for the future development of the school and addressed to : The Chairman, Principal Selection Committee, St. Joseph's Primary School, 48 Wood Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Applications must be received by 4 pm on 26th October, 2018.
Applicants shortlisted for an interview will be notified by 30th November, 2018.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence.