Secondary School Principal
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI and DSS School Established in 2000
Secondary School Principal Required as of 1st Sept. 2019, SY2019-20
- Senior Graduate Master / Mistress for at least five years
- Experience and qualifications acceptable to the Education Bureau for appointment of principals in public sector secondary or DSS schools
- Relevant management, administration and organizational skills
- Leadership qualities and communication skills
- The appointee will lead and manage the School in accordance with the Education Ordinance of Hong Kong, the vision and mission of the School and the directives of the School Management Committee
Remuneration and Application Procedure :
The salary, comparable to that in subsidized schools, will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send a covering letter together with full resume and two references to : The Chairman, Selection Committee (School Principal), c/o Rm. 1316, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong. Fax or email applications are not accepted.
The closing date of application is 31st Oct. 2018. Applicants not invited for interviews by 15th Dec. 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data received will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes required by the Education Bureau.