Part-time Clerical Officer II (Special Care Dentistry)
* $218 per hour
Entry Requirements :
- A minimum of 12 years of full-time working experience, with not less than 10 years of experiences in reception matters or duties involving coordination among various parties / organisations / hospitals / clinics / companies.
- Working experience or qualification in dentistry is highly preferred.
- Communicate with clinics of non-government organisations ("NGOs") to arrange the Hospital's trainers to conduct assessment at NGOs' clinics;
- Check or re-organise documents received from NGOs; and dispatch to the partnering private hospitals and anesthetists thereafter;
- Communicate among NGOs, partnering private hospitals and Hospital's trainers on any matters relating to admission of patients to partnering hospitals; and
- Prepare statistical reports, notices, attendance records of the trainees, etc..
Fixed contract till 15 July 2021. Remuneration at $218 per hour, with maximum working hours up to 16 hours per week. The final working hours will be determined according to operational needs.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter in English, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ) and full resume indicating clearly their academic and vocational results to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com by 18 October 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the post "Part-time Clerical Officer II (Special Care Dentistry)" on the envelope/ subject of the email and the Application Form.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.